Come celebrate a year of success with the Brewmies! We'll be serving homebrew and Industry City Distillery will have their delicious cocktails available.
In March 2015, the Brewminaries club was born. That very month we collaborated with Bitter and Esters and Rockaway Brewing Company on a beer called "Ryes of the Brewminaries," which foreshadowed the the year to come."Ryes" we did in so many ways!
- We ended 2015 with approximately 90 dues-paying members, and are now the largest homebrew club in New York City.
- We completed 8 successful experiments and showcases
- Our very active members participated in innumerable community events - Brewnity, Brew for Autism, Arrogant Swine, Homebrew Takedown, Brewpiphany, Brew P.I.T. Brewers Pro-Am - just to name a few!
- PROST!, our first annual event and celebration of German-style homebrew drew over 150 attendees.
- We enjoyed and expanded our invaluable partnership with our dear friends and colleagues at Bitter and Esters.
- Most importantly, we created a community of friends who are passionate about beer and helping each other.